Today we have When a Lioness Snarls by Eve Langlais! I’m excited to share this fantastic new paranormal romance with you. Make sure to check out the excerpt Eve is sharing with us and enter her giveaway! About When a Lioness Snarls: Stalking is only a crime among humans. In a lioness’s world, it’s called dating. Jeoff, is a bit of a killjoy, a super cute one who gets furry on full moons. But so does she. Luna is everything Jeoff is not. Outrageous, outgoing, and violent. Very violent, and unafraid to go after what she wants—and she wants Jeoff. Silly man, he thinks he can resist, but once a lioness sets her sights on a man, paws off! And if anyone thinks to try and take him… There’s a reason why the ladies of the pride win the yearly award for Baddest Biatches. Grab your copy: Amazon.com : bit.ly/lionsnarls Kobo : bit.ly/kobosnarl iBooks: bit.ly/isnarl B&N : bit.ly/bnsnarls Eve Website: http://evelanglais.com/wordpress/books/lion5
Sexiest Shifters on Television and in the Movies
1. Alcide from True Blood. I swear I drool when he takes off that shirt.
2. Mystique – X-Men movies. Yes, she’s a girl, but damn, for a blue mutant, she has a body I’d kill for!
3. Derek from Teen Wolf. Need I say more?
4. Clayton on Bitten. He needs to move on and date someone new. Any volunteers?
5. Klaus from the Originals – now he’s technically a hybrid, but hey, he’s got shifter blood. He growls therefore he makes the list lol
6. Jacob from Twilight, too young for me, but daughter swears he’s the hottest thing to ever walk this earth
7. Lucien from Underworld. I like them a little evil…
8. Navarre in the old classic Lady Hawk. She’s a hawk by day, he a wolf by night. A lovely romance with action.
9. Michael from Underworld. Savage beast with a softness for a certain vampire. Yum!
About Eve Langlais: ~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Hello, my name is Eve and I am a Canadian author who loves to write hot romance, usually with hot shifters, cyborgs or aliens. I should warn you that I possess a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. I love to write, and while I don't always know what my mind is going to come up with next, I can promise it will be fun, probably humorous and most of all romantic, because I love a happily ever after. Thanks so much for coming by and checking me out. If you'd like to know more, read some excerpts or find out what's coming next, then please visit me at http://www.EveLanglais.com Or sign up for my new release email list at http://www.evelanglais.com/newrelease Happy reading! Eve Langlais Connect with Eve: Author website: http://evelanglais.com Facebook: http://bit.ly/faceevel Fan Group: http://bit.ly/evelguild Twitter: @evelanglais Goodreads: http://bit.ly/evelgood Amazon: http://bit.ly/evelamz Newsletter: http://evelanglais.com/newrelease Enter Eve’s Giveaway! a Rafflecopter giveaway